Here in the UK where air conditioning units are very uncommon, fans are by far the most popular and effective way to keep yourself cool during periods of hot weather. Electric fans have come a long way since their first conception back in 1886, they now come in a wide... Read More
Whether you’re working, doing jobs around the home, or just relaxing, when it’s warm you need to be able to feel cool. Fans are an effective and affordable way to keep the temperature at a comfortable level at home or in the office, but did you realise that it’s not... Read More
Does It Cost You to Sleep in Comfort? As the Great British summer has finally arrived, many of us are feeling the heat. When you’re topping up your tan in the garden, the sunshine makes for a welcome change from cloudy skies and rain. However, it’s quite different if you’re... Read More
Chill Out at Bedtime While many of us are enjoying the summer heat through the day, it’s often a different story at bedtime. Trying to sleep in a muggy, sticky heat is no fun at all, as you’ll likely know if you’re reading this! If you’re reading this while struggling... Read More
If you’re looking for something to help keep you cool this summer then no doubt you’re considering getting a fan, as they’re the most cost-effective way to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. But the question is; which type of fan should you buy? When you start to research... Read More
Many of us are now working from home and whether you have a dedicated office space, have repurposed a spare bedroom, or simply made some room on the kitchen table, it is really important that the conditions in the space are conducive to focus and productivity. Comfortable room temperature is... Read More
If you want to keep cool at home this summer, a fan is a great way of doing that. However, there are several different types of fan on the market so how do you know which is the right one for you? One size does not fit all so you... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity