There has long since been debate around whether hand dryers or hand towels are the best options for your restroom, with debates around hygiene, sustainability, and energy efficiency at the forefront of this debate. Well for the most part this tends to fall under preference after all both methods have... Read More
When it comes to hand dryers, there are a lot of options available on the market, it may be tricky trying to narrow down what option is the best for you and your establishment. From the type of dryer (manual or automatic) to what features it offers (warm air, cool... Read More
Cost, functionality, efficiency, and sustainability are all factors that washroom managers have to consider when specifying consumables for their facilities. Achieving all four to their satisfaction is a challenge and often there are compromises to be made. However, new options such as bamboo and sugarcane paper products may just tick... Read More
Providing the right hand-washing facilities for your organisation A big part of the role of anyone with responsibility for the washrooms is making sure the equipment and consumables that you buy are fit for purpose for the people who use them. You need to consider things like how many people... Read More
As we face a climate crisis, it’s everyone’s responsibility to make better environmental choices and in a washroom, the two greatest opportunities to be more sustainable are toilet rolls and hand towels. There has always been a trade-off in these consumables between environmental concerns and functionality. However, two new materials... Read More
If you are providing any kind of washroom facilities that are public or just used by multiple people, then lockable toilet roll dispensers are a really good idea. First and foremost, they are more secure and less vulnerable to vandalism. They also keep cubicles tidier as you don’t get loose... Read More
If any of us were in any doubt as to the importance of handwashing, then surely we all appreciate just how integral a part it plays in infection control now? Not only are hand washing facilities vital in public and multiple occupancy buildings, but we must also consider how they... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity