Amidst the fears of an influx of Bed Bugs after the recent outbreak in France and worries surrounding a possible increase in London after a viral TikTok video revealed a brown bug crawling up the leg of a passenger on the Victoria Line – many of us are looking for... Read More
Flies can be a nuisance when they find their way into your harm, not only is the buzzing irritating, they can be unpleasant to look at, they seem to get everywhere and in the case of some species such as cluster flies they can even leave a foul odour in... Read More
While summer brings with it warmer weather, longer days and lots of other wonderful things, it is also unfortunately a time we see an increase in lots of insects and pests. One of the most common is wasps, you’ve probably encountered them buzzing around your back door or hanging out... Read More
Electric fly killers are incredibly helpful devices that use electricity to attract and kill flying insects, such as flies, mosquitoes, and more. They are commonly used in homes, businesses, and outdoor areas to help control the population of flying pests. There are many different types available on the market these... Read More
Spring is a beautiful time of year it is the season of renewal and growth when flowers and plants begin to bloom, but unfortunately, it's also a time when pests become more active. The warm weather and longer days provide ideal conditions for insects, rodents, and other pests to multiply... Read More
Warmer weather, longer days, spending time outdoors, picnics in the park, and days at the beach are all things that summer brings, making it most people’s favourite time of the year. Unfortunately, there is a price to pay for these seasonal treats, and that is bugs; the pests that increase... Read More
Fleas only affect pets and not humans, right? Wrong; they primarily affect dogs, cats, and any fur-covered animal, but they can infest your home and, if desperate, will bite humans. How fleas enter your home The idea that fleas only infest pets is a reasonable one, as fleas do prefer... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity