Earth Day is an annual event that celebrates the achievements of the environmental movement and encourages people to think about taking action to create long term ecological sustainability. One of the key messages of Earth Day is that through mass participation, we can make a big difference just by making... Read More
There are a couple of aspects to getting the most out of stargazing. The first is getting to grips with your telescope; getting it set up right, using the right attachments, and generally just figuring out the technicality of the equipment. The second is choosing the best time to conduct... Read More
Even a beginner would-be astronomer can get some great results from an entry level telescope, just by selecting the best times for stargazing. As a rule of thumb, the best opportunities for seeing a range of stars, planets, and even galaxies and nebulae come when the sky is darkest and... Read More
Christmas is just around the corner so if you are not sorted with your gift buying now, it really is time to step up your shopping efforts! Luckily, we offer next day delivery on most products plus we have some great inspiration for presents if you are still not sure... Read More
Dogs can be water-averse for any number of reasons: they may be fearful of it, they may not like the water getting near their eyes or ears, or there may be some trauma in their past associated with it (especially with rescue dogs). You may even have a pooch who... Read More
We all love the sunshine don’t we but there can be such a thing as too much sunshine, even here in the UK! When the sun is blazing, you need to find a bit of shade and with more of us now working from home indefinitely, there’s nothing to stop... Read More
After a year of social distancing, rules of 6, bubbles, Zoom calls, and full lockdowns we are all craving the company of real-life human beings and, at last, we have some light at the end of the tunnel with the vaccine rollout and the roadmap for ending restrictions. In just... Read More
- Recent Posts
- Bed Bugs – Dealing with The Threat of Infestation
- What You Need To Know About Choosing The Perfect Bathroom Heater
- Autumn Garden Clean Up - Keeping Your Garden looking Great All Year Round
- How to Take Care Of Your Whirlpool Bathtub
- Autumn Garden Maintenance - How To get Your Garden Ready for The Colder Months
- Water Heaters - Get to Know the Difference and Choosing the Right One for You
- Recent Comments
- Shauna Hammond on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- CITRUS SLEEP on Can You Use an Electric Blanket with a Memory Foam Mattress?
- B. Lokey on Shoulder Pain Relief – Should I Use Heat or Cold to Treat Shoulder Pain?
- John Haysom on How to Get Rid of Black Spots and Lichens on Your Patio
- Tattoo Book on How to Make Your Tattoo Studio Hygienic and Safe
- Justin on Metal Detecting – a Fun Lockdown Activity